atmosphere, ocean, land, climate
- enhance your knowledge of the complex relationships between atmosphere, hydrosphere (ocean), cryosphere (ice region), and solid earth (land),
- learn experimental methods in environmental physics at the most advanced level, numerical data analysis using supercomputers, and data interpretation via sophisticated models,
- are taught by expert scientists and staff from the Institute of Environmental Physics (IUP) at the University of Bremen in co-operation with the federal Alfred-Wegener-Institute for Polar and Marine Research (AWI) in Bremerhaven,
- you will gain research experience after successfully completing the first year of course work,
- on successful completion of the MSc., you will be well prepared for participation in a Ph.D. programme at the University of Bremen or elsewhere.